Aims of the The Kent Poultry Club
The aims of the Kent Poultry Club :
- The promotion and conservation of pure breeds of poultry.
- To encourage and promote interest in poultry keeping, for showing, exhibition, egg production and pleasure.
- To assist in the good management, hygiene and health of birds.
- To put on and promote poultry shows and exhibitions in Kent.
- To put poultry breeders and keepers in touch with each other.
- To provide sound, practical advice and assistance to new and old poultry keepers alike.